mardi 26 juillet 2011

I'm reading in english

Few books (except one!) I like.
Few books I buy far away.
Few books You can read.
Few books In english.

After the summer I hope I can read more books in english and speak of them.
Enjoy !

*****************************************

The greatest blogger in the world d'Andrew Mc Donald
Hardie Grant Egmont, 2009.
Acheté à Brisbanne.
"It's important that I don't seem too smart at school, so I never talk about my blog. If I did, everyone would see me for the nerd I am and I'd be done for."
Charlie Ridge has one secret goal in-life -to win the Greatest Blogger in the World competition. Charlie has plenty to blog about. His best mate runs an illegal red-cordial business at school. His little brother insists on wearing a tuxedo to kinder. And then there's his pet duck, Barcode.
But can he keep his blog a secret if he also wants to Be the Hero, Get the Girl and Save the Day?
.... Read more.



******************************

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2) - Rodrick rules de Jeff Kinney
Abrams books, 2008.
Acheté à Manille.

Whatever you do, don't ask Greg Heffley how he spent his summer vacation, because he definitely doesn't want to talk about it.
As Greg enters the new school year, he's eager to put the past three months behind him... and one event in particular.
Unfortunately for Greg, his older brother, Rodrick, knows all about the incident Greg wants to keep under wraps. But secrets have a way of getting out... especially when a diary is involved.
.... Read more and more.


*********************************

Finding Violet Park de Jenny Valentine
Harper Collins, 2007.
Acheté à Amsterdam.

There were reasons why Violet Park should have meant nothing to me.
She was old. 
She was dead. 
She was in a box on a shelf.
But I met her, by accident, in the middle of the night.
An she changed everything.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire